Ex-President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali finally bowed to pressure from protestors and announced his departure from power.
However, the departure of Ben Ali failed to pacify protestors, who are now protesting against Mohammed Ghannouchi, who replaced ousted President Ben Ali.
Ghannouchi, who was the prime minister in Ben Ali's government since 1999, became interim president after Ben Ali's departure. Showing their protest against Ghannouchi, protestors ransacked several government buildings, and burned capital's main train station to ground.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study