Ex-President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali finally bowed to pressure from protestors and announced his departure from power.
However, the departure of Ben Ali failed to pacify protestors, who are now protesting against Mohammed Ghannouchi, who replaced ousted President Ben Ali.
Ghannouchi, who was the prime minister in Ben Ali's government since 1999, became interim president after Ben Ali's departure. Showing their protest against Ghannouchi, protestors ransacked several government buildings, and burned capital's main train station to ground.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations