North Carolina health insurance watchdogs have been able to identify that almost $156 million, which is an amount to be refunded by the Blue Cross to its policyholders, has arisen because of the new health law formed in the nation.
North Carolina Insurance Commissioner, Wayne Goodwin is of the say that people holding insurance policies of other insurance providers across the nation too might deserve refunds.
- Breast Cancer Drug to Better the Plight of Women at High Risk
- Need to Better Plight of so many Children Living with Cancer in UK
- Bond Consumed Way Above Recommended Level of Safe Drinking
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton