Luxembourg-based VoIP provider Skype reportedly posted a teaser message which suggested that the company could announce a video calling service for Apple’s iPhone at January's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
The company website’s teaser on “What’s Next Page” was featuring header "I wish I could share moments like these". The header suggests that users of Skype will be allowed to share video clips with other Skype users.
Skype’s potential service will be competitor to Apple’s FaceTime video-chatting service, which is currently available via WiFi only.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat