Luxembourg-based VoIP provider Skype reportedly posted a teaser message which suggested that the company could announce a video calling service for Apple’s iPhone at January's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
The company website’s teaser on “What’s Next Page” was featuring header "I wish I could share moments like these". The header suggests that users of Skype will be allowed to share video clips with other Skype users.
Skype’s potential service will be competitor to Apple’s FaceTime video-chatting service, which is currently available via WiFi only.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm