Luxembourg-based VoIP provider Skype reportedly posted a teaser message which suggested that the company could announce a video calling service for Apple’s iPhone at January's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
The company website’s teaser on “What’s Next Page” was featuring header "I wish I could share moments like these". The header suggests that users of Skype will be allowed to share video clips with other Skype users.
Skype’s potential service will be competitor to Apple’s FaceTime video-chatting service, which is currently available via WiFi only.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn