Aston Martin is continually testing its latest production, the One-777, before it hits the markets in the Summer of 2010, and the company wants it to be the fastest supercar it has ever produced. It seems the One-777 is well on its way to achieve the goal as it managed to clock in a whopping 220 mph in the latest test.
Powered by a 7.3 liter V12 engine, the latest Aston Martin production has been undergoing intensive and extensive development at a proving ground located in South Europe. Also, the company has now released the first One-777 picture in action.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study