Aston Martin is continually testing its latest production, the One-777, before it hits the markets in the Summer of 2010, and the company wants it to be the fastest supercar it has ever produced. It seems the One-777 is well on its way to achieve the goal as it managed to clock in a whopping 220 mph in the latest test.
Powered by a 7.3 liter V12 engine, the latest Aston Martin production has been undergoing intensive and extensive development at a proving ground located in South Europe. Also, the company has now released the first One-777 picture in action.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism