As many as 1,200 people are expected to participate at a conference that is slated to be held on 4-6 October. In the conference, issues like adult and embryonic stem cell research and other regenerative medical matters will be discussed.
The delegates will ponder over the role of Federal Government in stem cell research work. The researchers want that the Government should make available more funds for the embryonic stem cell research work.
District of Columbia has become the first major city in the US to slap a five-cent levy on disposable paper & plastic bags, which are distributed free of cost with consumers’ purchases.
The move will make consumers bear the burnt of clean up costs for the disposable bags, which congest drains and pollute rivers.
The new law took effect from the very start of the New Year.
Now shoppers at the food and alcohol stores must pay extra five cents for every disposable paper or plastic bag they take with the purchase.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study