Submitted by Shamsher Singh on Thu, 09/10/2009 - 14:03
First-half profit for William Morrison Supermarkets Plc, the smallest of the four main U. K. food retailers, grew 42 percent, since the customers from larger competitors were lured by price cuts and revamped fresh-food aisles.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat