Submitted by Shamsher Singh on Thu, 09/10/2009 - 14:03
First-half profit for William Morrison Supermarkets Plc, the smallest of the four main U. K. food retailers, grew 42 percent, since the customers from larger competitors were lured by price cuts and revamped fresh-food aisles.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study