Online retailer Amazon UK has announced the launch of a video games trade-in service that will allow customers to exchange unwanted, old video games as well as accessories in return for Amazon credit.
The process of exchanging old games to save on future purchases will not feature any postage charges.
Trade-in prices are assured on the condition that they are postmarked within a week of submission and items are received in a satisfactory condition.
Chris Poad, the director of video games at Amazon. co. uk, claims that the new trade-in service is hassle-free.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study