Online retailer Amazon UK has announced the launch of a video games trade-in service that will allow customers to exchange unwanted, old video games as well as accessories in return for Amazon credit.
The process of exchanging old games to save on future purchases will not feature any postage charges.
Trade-in prices are assured on the condition that they are postmarked within a week of submission and items are received in a satisfactory condition.
Chris Poad, the director of video games at Amazon. co. uk, claims that the new trade-in service is hassle-free.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations