LG Electronics wanted its chief executive Yong Nam to step down from his post because of the poor performance of the company in mobile phone market.
On Friday the board members of the company asked the CEO to step down immediately however this news was not mentioned on the official website of LG but the officials of LG in the US have confirmed the news.
According to reports Bon-Joon Koo will replace Yong Nam as the new CEO of the company.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study