It is quite well known that Type-A personalities drop dead due to heart attacks, so what is it all about Type-D personalities?
A recent research is of the suggestion that Type-D personalities too suffer from heart troubles.
Describing Type-D personalities, it was in the 1990s that such personalities were described to be those people experiencing loads of negative emotions like anxiety, pessimism, depressed mood and irritation.
These personalities are generally socially reserved and this is why they do not like sharing their emotions with others.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat