A High Court bid has been made by a severely-disabled father-of-two to let doctors end his life lawfully.
The sufferer is 57-year-old Tony Nicklinson and he suffers from 'locked-in syndrome' due to which paralysis has struck him from the neck down, and due to this condition that he thinks is intolerable, has launched court action to that doctors can legally end his life.
For seeking that doctors can lawfully end his life, Nicklinson is seeking declarations and states that he is doing so with his own wish and under no pressures.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat