Former BSkyB boss, Tony Ball and ITV are yet at loggerheads over the terms and conditions of employment since last week when Tony Ball was offered the job of chief executive of ITV.
Speaking on the topic, a person close to Tony Ball said, "The nominations committee is considering a contract proposal from Tony, and he is waiting to sort it out." Intimate sources informed that negotiations over Mr. Ball's remunerations have reached a stalemate.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism