The potential of stem-cells will be explored by Tom Okarma, CEO, President and Director of Geron, a publicly traded technology Company based in Menlo Park, California. He is going to commence first phase of clinical trials for a treatment based on the human embryonic stem cell to rectify spinal cord injuries.
The research will take a longer time to complete, as it includes not only finding the treatment for a disease, but also the ways to administer it in the body.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat