The potential of stem-cells will be explored by Tom Okarma, CEO, President and Director of Geron, a publicly traded technology Company based in Menlo Park, California. He is going to commence first phase of clinical trials for a treatment based on the human embryonic stem cell to rectify spinal cord injuries.
The research will take a longer time to complete, as it includes not only finding the treatment for a disease, but also the ways to administer it in the body.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm