Following the phenomenal success of the “Twilight Saga’s”, Taylor Lautner is one hunk that is sought by every female on the planet.
The leading wolf of the series, divulges that he has been grounded, all thanks to the frenzy of the female fans.
A smoking body, a subtle face, one of the highest paid teenagers in the A-listers of Hollywood, Taylor has it all.
And now to please all the female fans who just can’t seem to get enough of the lad, the actor has posed for the cover of GQ magazine.
17 year old Taylor Lautner's career seems to be going great guns, and the young star is bagging more and more as time passes. The latest achievement on the Twilight star's list is that he is going to be guest hosting America's much loved Saturday Night Live. The New Moon boy is as excited about the development as all his fans are, who will be eagerly awaiting the broadcast of the show.
For his first ever SNL, Lautner will be interviewing the sensational, globally renowned musical talent Bon Jovi.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis