BT Wholesale has announced that it had hit an agreement with Cisco to roll out its Content Connect broadband TV platform in 2011.
Under the deal, Cisco's Content Delivery System (CDS) will be the backbone for BT's Content Connect TV platform.
The deal will allow ISPs to purchase BT Wholesale Content Connect to deliver digital content to PCs, televisions and mobile devices with quality of service of viewing experience guaranteed to the end-users.
The content will be cached, to offer end-users with a steady level of service even at peak times.
- Breast Cancer Drug to Better the Plight of Women at High Risk
- Need to Better Plight of so many Children Living with Cancer in UK
- Bond Consumed Way Above Recommended Level of Safe Drinking
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton