BT Wholesale has announced that it had hit an agreement with Cisco to roll out its Content Connect broadband TV platform in 2011.
Under the deal, Cisco's Content Delivery System (CDS) will be the backbone for BT's Content Connect TV platform.
The deal will allow ISPs to purchase BT Wholesale Content Connect to deliver digital content to PCs, televisions and mobile devices with quality of service of viewing experience guaranteed to the end-users.
The content will be cached, to offer end-users with a steady level of service even at peak times.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study