BT Wholesale has announced that it had hit an agreement with Cisco to roll out its Content Connect broadband TV platform in 2011.
Under the deal, Cisco's Content Delivery System (CDS) will be the backbone for BT's Content Connect TV platform.
The deal will allow ISPs to purchase BT Wholesale Content Connect to deliver digital content to PCs, televisions and mobile devices with quality of service of viewing experience guaranteed to the end-users.
The content will be cached, to offer end-users with a steady level of service even at peak times.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism