As part of the Council's 'Blue Mile" project, a new section of pathway between Wollongong's North Beach and Belmore Basin has been unlocked.
The latest stage of Blue Mile project amounting $3.5 million has been completed by the Wollongong Council. The work was finished with monetary aid from the Federal Government.
It comprises a broader pathway, new fencing, scenery, lighting and viewing platforms in place of the previous path alongside Cliff Road.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism