In an exclusive interview published in the U. K.'s Guardian newspaper on Sunday, Google co-founder Sergey Brin said that the Web environment had become ‘restrictive’ in the present times; and added that it was essentially the ‘Open Web’ of the past which had facilitated the creation of the Google search engine.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study