Riley Hassell, the Founder of Privateer Labs has disclosed dozens of android applications that could let open the phones vulnerable to hacking.
The main reason cited by Hassell was that majorly developers do not design these applications keeping security guidelines in mind making them easy prey to hackers.
Even, antivirus company Kaspersky has also identified an alarming increase in the malware; the number has increased to 70 in terms of Android malware in March from two that it found in September.
Malware ranges from HippoSMS to Golddream A.
- Rise in Complaints and Complication for Social Workers by Cap on care Expenditure
- GPs’ Chief inspector to be Appointed Soon
- Babies Sharing Beds with Parents Under Threat of Cot deaths
- Londoners Protest against NHS Privatization
- Women Participate in Race for Life Event to Raise Money for Cancer Patients