Riley Hassell, the Founder of Privateer Labs has disclosed dozens of android applications that could let open the phones vulnerable to hacking.
The main reason cited by Hassell was that majorly developers do not design these applications keeping security guidelines in mind making them easy prey to hackers.
Even, antivirus company Kaspersky has also identified an alarming increase in the malware; the number has increased to 70 in terms of Android malware in March from two that it found in September.
Malware ranges from HippoSMS to Golddream A.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study