Riley Hassell, the Founder of Privateer Labs has disclosed dozens of android applications that could let open the phones vulnerable to hacking.
The main reason cited by Hassell was that majorly developers do not design these applications keeping security guidelines in mind making them easy prey to hackers.
Even, antivirus company Kaspersky has also identified an alarming increase in the malware; the number has increased to 70 in terms of Android malware in March from two that it found in September.
Malware ranges from HippoSMS to Golddream A.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations