The just-previewed Apple OS X Mountain Lion brings on a new Mac security setting - dubbed `Gatekeeper' - which will enable the users to prevent the OS from becoming laden with malware.
According to the details shared by Apple, the new `Gatekeeper' security feature of the OS X Mountain Lion - which was originally dubbed Mac OS X - will give users the ability to select the options from which they want the installs to be accepted.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations