The just-previewed Apple OS X Mountain Lion brings on a new Mac security setting - dubbed `Gatekeeper' - which will enable the users to prevent the OS from becoming laden with malware.
According to the details shared by Apple, the new `Gatekeeper' security feature of the OS X Mountain Lion - which was originally dubbed Mac OS X - will give users the ability to select the options from which they want the installs to be accepted.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study