Google's Thursday-released Zeitgeist 2011 - the company's year-end retrospective which discloses the `hottest queries of the year' - has revealed that the fastest-rising search term round the globe on Google in the year 2011 was' Rebecca Black', whose song "Friday" was a YouTube hit.
To emerge right at the top of the annual Zeitgeist ranking of terms that witnessed the maximum growth, Black outshined Google new social networking service, Google+, which was the second fastest-rising term in Zeitgeist 2011 ranking.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn