Google's Thursday-released Zeitgeist 2011 - the company's year-end retrospective which discloses the `hottest queries of the year' - has revealed that the fastest-rising search term round the globe on Google in the year 2011 was' Rebecca Black', whose song "Friday" was a YouTube hit.
To emerge right at the top of the annual Zeitgeist ranking of terms that witnessed the maximum growth, Black outshined Google new social networking service, Google+, which was the second fastest-rising term in Zeitgeist 2011 ranking.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat