With the revival of consumer spending and a boost in the exports to China and some other Asian countries, the economy is due to grow like never before, the German Government has stated.
The year 2010 is likely to see a growth in Europe’s largest economy, by as much as 3.4%, whereas for the next year a growth by 1.8% has been estimated. An expansion of 1.4% and 1.6% respectively has been forecasted by the Economy Minister.
Last year, the foreign demand for machines and cars in the second quarter is said to have offered tremendous help to get Germany out of recession.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study