With the revival of consumer spending and a boost in the exports to China and some other Asian countries, the economy is due to grow like never before, the German Government has stated.
The year 2010 is likely to see a growth in Europe’s largest economy, by as much as 3.4%, whereas for the next year a growth by 1.8% has been estimated. An expansion of 1.4% and 1.6% respectively has been forecasted by the Economy Minister.
Last year, the foreign demand for machines and cars in the second quarter is said to have offered tremendous help to get Germany out of recession.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm