An alliance of politicians, charities and regulators has stated that a code of conduct should be signed up by NHS nurses and care workers that will ensure respectable and dignified treatment to the elderly.
It has been stated that pensioners are being let down by not being spoken properly to, their privacy is not given to them and also good medical treatment is being denied to them.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis