Addressing the "D: Dive Into Media" industry conference on Tuesday, rock icon Neil Young said that digitally compressed music should burn out and die; and vinyl technology should ultimately rule the roost in the music arena.
According to Young, digital music - comprising MP3 as well as CD - should be discarded on the technology scrap pile, in support of the vinyl technology which has been in use for several decades.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat