Neil Berkett, the chief executive of the cable-television & internet provider Virgin Media, received a pay package of 5.7 million dollars (equivalent to 3.6 million pounds) for last year. The figure was lower than his 2008 pay package of 6.9 million dollars as the firm had opted to pay freeze to control costs.
But, Mr. Berkett will now enjoy an increase of 100,000 pounds in basic salary for 2010.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study