Neil Berkett, the chief executive of the cable-television & internet provider Virgin Media, received a pay package of 5.7 million dollars (equivalent to 3.6 million pounds) for last year. The figure was lower than his 2008 pay package of 6.9 million dollars as the firm had opted to pay freeze to control costs.
But, Mr. Berkett will now enjoy an increase of 100,000 pounds in basic salary for 2010.
- Rise in Complaints and Complication for Social Workers by Cap on care Expenditure
- GPs’ Chief inspector to be Appointed Soon
- Babies Sharing Beds with Parents Under Threat of Cot deaths
- Londoners Protest against NHS Privatization
- Women Participate in Race for Life Event to Raise Money for Cancer Patients