A recently-released report by comparison site broadbandchoices. co. uk has highlighted the importance of reliable internet connection, maintaining that it is one of the chief areas of concern by customers while availing broadband services.
Michael Phillips, Product Director of broadbandchoices. co. uk, said: “It is surprising to see that broadband users valued connection reliability ahead of value for money, customer service and even speed of broadband connection.”
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study