Surprisingly, this time Council of Mortgage Lenders has appeared talking about the fall in house prizes.
A warning has been issued by CML that if regulators will restrict mortgage lending, house prices will plunge.
The Chairman of the Financial Services Authority, Lord Turner has notified in his speech at the Mansion House that in order to put off careless lending, the new banking regulation would entail the power to contain loans to the original value.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat