Surprisingly, this time Council of Mortgage Lenders has appeared talking about the fall in house prizes.
A warning has been issued by CML that if regulators will restrict mortgage lending, house prices will plunge.
The Chairman of the Financial Services Authority, Lord Turner has notified in his speech at the Mansion House that in order to put off careless lending, the new banking regulation would entail the power to contain loans to the original value.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn