A journey from John O'Groats to Lands End - via Belfast has been covered by a man who embarked on a charity walk covering the length and breadth of Britain.
It was on his 3oth birthday when Matt Wallace left his home and gave up his job and across the UK Cancer Research UK centres were visited by him during his journey in his challenge dubbed `Where's Wallace?'
His friends and family joined him as he crossed the finish line and said that he is the first one to take the unusual route as nobody has ever been to John O'Groats to lands End via Belfast.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study