Social networking giant Facebook earlier this week started rolling out its long-delayed Timeline feature that attempts to allow users to rediscover past things and moments by providing them with a sort of digital scrapbook of contents they have shared in the past.
First announced by Facebook CEO Mark Zukerberg at this year’s f8 conference, the Timeline feature makes a chronological arrangement of each user’s photos, posts and personal milestones, but the feature has sparked privacy concerns.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis