After the fervent response that its magazine-like app got on the iPad, before its nearly $20million acquisition by CNN in August this year, Zite has now come up with a personalized news service for the iPhone.
The Zite iPhone app marks the company’s foray into the smaller screen space, and, as per the company’s chief executive Mark Johnson, the new app is essentially a “simplified version” of the big-screen iPad app. Johnson has also described the iPhone app as a “pocket-sized magazine.”
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study