During the last election MP Lord McFall of Alcluith who stood for the West Dunbartonshire, is to don the new image as director of a association targeting to buy Lloyds TSB's 185 wings in Scotland.
He attained the national recognition when he chaired the Commons Treasury select committee in the previous parliament; where he interrogated the senior executives from the financial institutions which were bailed out by the taxpayer.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism