Santander, the largest bank in Spain and Europe, made an announcement yesterday saying that it would initiate a process of recruitment in Glasgow, Liverpool, and Leicester, to fill 400 positions in the call centers. These new posts would be added to the 600 positions which were offered in July this year. By March 2011, Santander is expected to complete filling all the posts.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study