Marking the first anniversary of his return to the helm at Google, the company's CEO Larry Page published a lengthy public letter on Thursday, giving an update on the strategy being followed by Google, as well as highlighting some of the conflicts faced by him after having completed one year as the company's chief.
In the letter posted at Google+ social network, Page said that his comeback first year as the Google CEO has largely been marked by "big bets" on social networking and mobile devices "that will make a difference in the world."
In the wake of a management shake-up, the Larry Page era has officially started.
Only a few days following his return as Google Inc.'s chief executive, Larry Page has been fast in setting in the tone for the manner in which he will run the Internet search giant along with a huge reorganization of his management team.
Page is now making an attempt to restore the sense of urgency and innovation that had been the main reason for Google's earlier successes, according to analysts.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study