Jon Rubenstein – the former Palm CEO and, most recently, Hewlett-Packard (HP)’s Senior VP for product innovation for the company’s Personal Systems Group – has left HP, where he had been working ever since the April 2010 acquisition of Palm.
It was in 2007 that Rubenstein joined Palm – after having earlier worked with Apple, where he played a substantial role in developing the original iPod – and took over the reins of the company as the CEO in 2009, soon after the release of Palm’s first handset powered by its new operating system called the webOS.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm