Jon Rubenstein – the former Palm CEO and, most recently, Hewlett-Packard (HP)’s Senior VP for product innovation for the company’s Personal Systems Group – has left HP, where he had been working ever since the April 2010 acquisition of Palm.
It was in 2007 that Rubenstein joined Palm – after having earlier worked with Apple, where he played a substantial role in developing the original iPod – and took over the reins of the company as the CEO in 2009, soon after the release of Palm’s first handset powered by its new operating system called the webOS.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study