A report after investigating two hospitals has stated that safety of patients has been compromised to a great extent.
There have been instances of patients being taken care by security guards, equipment was very old and was damaged, in A&E patients due to pain were seen fainting and this happened due to a wait of about seven hours and all this was happening at a NHS trust that was stated to be safe less than two years earlier.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn