While reporting a 16% plunge in five-month sales, luxury goods maker Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA, on Wednesday, met forecasts and specified it is careful in spite of the indications of slowdown in the fall of its demands.
As per Chairman Johann Rupert, "We would prefer to wait until we have more evidence of a broader economic recovery before speculating on the likelihood of a better second half, particularly when it comes to the wholesale business."
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study