According to the Department of Health, in about 10 years, for the first time, there has been a decline in government spending on mental health services.
In 2011 and this year, there was a one per cent decline in spending on services for working age adults, as seen by the national survey of mental health investment making it £6.62 billion. And since 2001 and 2002 this has happened for the first time.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism