Featuring in his own documentary upon his life was a clear motivation, which is all about his battle with cancer, since he always desired inspiring people to think out-of-the-box whilst fighting the illness, said the ex-AFL legendary footballer.
While at the screening of Every Heart Beats True – The Jim Stynes Story, the man himself, told the audience in the boardroom of Channel Nine's Richmond headquarters that all through his life, he met a lot of people battling the disease and it amazed him that how so many did not ever look outside what their oncologists said.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat