Cupertino, Calif.-based Apple Inc. won a patent-infringement ruling that bans HTC Corp. from selling some of its smartphones in the US starting next year, but the Taiwanese manufacturer has hailed the ruling, saying it was better than what it had expected.
On Monday, the International Trade Commission (ITC) ordered HTC to stop importing its smartphones in to the US by April 19 next year, as they were found infringing on a patent held by Apple.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis