The Chairman and CEO of Time Inc., Jack Griffin is about to depart from his post in the magazine publisher, half a year following his appointment to the job.
This alteration in the management got declared in a memo on Friday to the people who work for Time Inc. by the CEO of Time Warner Inc., Jeff Bewkes. Time Warner Inc. is a parent company based in New York.
According to Bewkes, the head of the magazine division is going to be an interim management committee till the time a permanent successor is selected.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study