Health Minister of Guernsey said that he was optimistic about striking a reciprocal health care deal with the UK that will most probably be seen by Christmas.
The reality that the UK and the Isle of Man finalized a deal on Thursday was something great, as told by Deputy Hunter Adam.
But at the same time, he stated that people travelling off island must maintain that they have apt insurance coverage, in case needed.
Also, he said that it was not possible that the costs of repatriation are included in the accord.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism