Health Minister of Guernsey said that he was optimistic about striking a reciprocal health care deal with the UK that will most probably be seen by Christmas.
The reality that the UK and the Isle of Man finalized a deal on Thursday was something great, as told by Deputy Hunter Adam.
But at the same time, he stated that people travelling off island must maintain that they have apt insurance coverage, in case needed.
Also, he said that it was not possible that the costs of repatriation are included in the accord.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat