The proposed network neutrality rules by the House Commerce Committee Chairman, Henry Waxman, D-Calif have lately been discarded. Having failed to negotiate with the phone, cable and Internet Companies, it has finally been decided that all the efforts were worthless.
The rules had been put forth to disallow the broadband providers from acting as online gatekeepers and avert favoritism.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat