The proposed network neutrality rules by the House Commerce Committee Chairman, Henry Waxman, D-Calif have lately been discarded. Having failed to negotiate with the phone, cable and Internet Companies, it has finally been decided that all the efforts were worthless.
The rules had been put forth to disallow the broadband providers from acting as online gatekeepers and avert favoritism.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm