The co-author of a Danish study has suggested prohibiting the marketing of painkillers that pose threat of heart strokes in those people even, who prior taking those possess no symptoms of the disorder.
The common name of the drug is Voltaren, which comes under other brand names also, which aggravates the risk of strokes.
There is a component known as Diclofenac in Voltaren, which is as harmful as Vioxx, an arthritis drug that was recalled in Australia in 2004 over the risk of heart attack.
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton
- Brit soldier first in UK to receive mind-controlled prosthetic limb
- Since Asperger revelation, Susan Boyle performs on Loose Women for the
- Gerard Butler’s appeal against five-year ban