The co-author of a Danish study has suggested prohibiting the marketing of painkillers that pose threat of heart strokes in those people even, who prior taking those possess no symptoms of the disorder.
The common name of the drug is Voltaren, which comes under other brand names also, which aggravates the risk of strokes.
There is a component known as Diclofenac in Voltaren, which is as harmful as Vioxx, an arthritis drug that was recalled in Australia in 2004 over the risk of heart attack.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study