The co-author of a Danish study has suggested prohibiting the marketing of painkillers that pose threat of heart strokes in those people even, who prior taking those possess no symptoms of the disorder.
The common name of the drug is Voltaren, which comes under other brand names also, which aggravates the risk of strokes.
There is a component known as Diclofenac in Voltaren, which is as harmful as Vioxx, an arthritis drug that was recalled in Australia in 2004 over the risk of heart attack.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism