The rumours about a breach in the security of the data protection system in the Office of National Statistics have been out rightly rejected by the Office. It has declared that there has been no hacking and that all the rumours are baseless. It has assured that all the information that had been gathered in the decennial status was well protected and untouched.
- Brain’s white matter can change with repeated blows to head in contact sports
- Health officials reassure parents over meningitis death
- Fear of plastic prompts Boots to recall cough and cold medicine
- Health Service Ombudsman states that outdated midwifery legislation needs to end
- NHS blunders affect many patients