The rumours about a breach in the security of the data protection system in the Office of National Statistics have been out rightly rejected by the Office. It has declared that there has been no hacking and that all the rumours are baseless. It has assured that all the information that had been gathered in the decennial status was well protected and untouched.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study