The rumours about a breach in the security of the data protection system in the Office of National Statistics have been out rightly rejected by the Office. It has declared that there has been no hacking and that all the rumours are baseless. It has assured that all the information that had been gathered in the decennial status was well protected and untouched.
- Rise in Complaints and Complication for Social Workers by Cap on care Expenditure
- GPs’ Chief inspector to be Appointed Soon
- Babies Sharing Beds with Parents Under Threat of Cot deaths
- Londoners Protest against NHS Privatization
- Women Participate in Race for Life Event to Raise Money for Cancer Patients