Juan Jose Suarez, a former banker has been appointed as the head of the state-owned oil monopoly Pemex after Jesus Reyes Heroles, the chief executive officer of the company, stepped down.
Mexican President Felipe Calderon said that the government needed to change the head of the Pemex as its achievements during Jesus Reyes Heroles' tenure were insufficient.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study