Dan Hesse, CEO of Sprint Nextel has openly lashed out the deal between its two close rivals AT&T Inc and its proposed acquisition of T Mobile USA. He angrily said that if the deal goes through then it would not only put into question innovations on the wireless industry but would also hamper growth.
He is the head of the third largest player in mobile industry in US and is totally against the $3.9 billion deal. He wants it to be scrutinized by the regulator and said that his distaste for the deal is nothing more than an echo of the comments of Sprint executives.
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism
- Get a 3D Image Using a Single Pixel without a Digital Camera
- Retirement Has Negative Impacts on Health