Dan Hesse, CEO of Sprint Nextel has openly lashed out the deal between its two close rivals AT&T Inc and its proposed acquisition of T Mobile USA. He angrily said that if the deal goes through then it would not only put into question innovations on the wireless industry but would also hamper growth.
He is the head of the third largest player in mobile industry in US and is totally against the $3.9 billion deal. He wants it to be scrutinized by the regulator and said that his distaste for the deal is nothing more than an echo of the comments of Sprint executives.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat