The Official UK Album Chart has been topped by Christina Aguilera or her release “Bionic” for the second time in her career after in 2006 she managed to sell half a million copies of ‘Back To Basics’.
Christina came up with her last album four years ago, after which she had her first child Max. Bionic is the comeback fourth studio album release and the record shows that her parting from the screen did not affect her star power.
Bionic reached number one in its first week of release as it pulled the Alicia Keys' “The Element Of Freedom” down to two.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study