The Official UK Album Chart has been topped by Christina Aguilera or her release “Bionic” for the second time in her career after in 2006 she managed to sell half a million copies of ‘Back To Basics’.
Christina came up with her last album four years ago, after which she had her first child Max. Bionic is the comeback fourth studio album release and the record shows that her parting from the screen did not affect her star power.
Bionic reached number one in its first week of release as it pulled the Alicia Keys' “The Element Of Freedom” down to two.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn