The Bellwether survey has revealed an increase in advertising budgets in the three months to the end of September. This increase by a marginal 0.5% is believed to be a noteworthy improvement over the 4.6% decline, which had been seen in the previous quarter.
Chris Williamson, the Chief Economist at Markit and author of the Bellwether report said that put forth the unwillingness among the Companies to get going with the new marketing spending.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis