According to the most detailed sales figures released by the online retail biggie Amazon, the sales of the company's Kindle brand of e-book readers and tablets is currently topping 1 million units per week.
In a recent statement, Seattle-based Amazon said that the last three weeks in succession have witnessed consumers purchasing nearly 1 million units of the Kindle line-up of products.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study