According to the most detailed sales figures released by the online retail biggie Amazon, the sales of the company's Kindle brand of e-book readers and tablets is currently topping 1 million units per week.
In a recent statement, Seattle-based Amazon said that the last three weeks in succession have witnessed consumers purchasing nearly 1 million units of the Kindle line-up of products.
- Brain’s white matter can change with repeated blows to head in contact sports
- Health officials reassure parents over meningitis death
- Fear of plastic prompts Boots to recall cough and cold medicine
- Health Service Ombudsman states that outdated midwifery legislation needs to end
- NHS blunders affect many patients