According to the most detailed sales figures released by the online retail biggie Amazon, the sales of the company's Kindle brand of e-book readers and tablets is currently topping 1 million units per week.
In a recent statement, Seattle-based Amazon said that the last three weeks in succession have witnessed consumers purchasing nearly 1 million units of the Kindle line-up of products.
- Rise in Complaints and Complication for Social Workers by Cap on care Expenditure
- GPs’ Chief inspector to be Appointed Soon
- Babies Sharing Beds with Parents Under Threat of Cot deaths
- Londoners Protest against NHS Privatization
- Women Participate in Race for Life Event to Raise Money for Cancer Patients