Today there were many changes done in Hewlett-Packard in its top management. In the recent changes there was the exit of its CIO, Randy Mott, who is leaving "effective immediately."
There was also change in the head of HP's Enterprise Business. Ann Livermore, an HP employee since 1982 was the head of the entire business has resigned from his post.
However after his exit from the potential CEOs of the company, he will continue to work for HP as a member of its board as stated by the company.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism