Today there were many changes done in Hewlett-Packard in its top management. In the recent changes there was the exit of its CIO, Randy Mott, who is leaving "effective immediately."
There was also change in the head of HP's Enterprise Business. Ann Livermore, an HP employee since 1982 was the head of the entire business has resigned from his post.
However after his exit from the potential CEOs of the company, he will continue to work for HP as a member of its board as stated by the company.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis