According to a recent report, Scots tennis star Andy Murray, is focusing on different types of nets for charity.
The use of mosquito nets can considerably reduce malaria cases in Africa. Andy Murray has joined a charity organization called Malaria No More, in order to film a 42 second advertisement. This ad will draw attention to the importance of these nets.
The cost combined with delivery charge, of this net is £5. The net would prove highly beneficial in saving the lives of many children. Two people can be accommodated and the net would last for five years.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis