According to a recent report, Scots tennis star Andy Murray, is focusing on different types of nets for charity.
The use of mosquito nets can considerably reduce malaria cases in Africa. Andy Murray has joined a charity organization called Malaria No More, in order to film a 42 second advertisement. This ad will draw attention to the importance of these nets.
The cost combined with delivery charge, of this net is £5. The net would prove highly beneficial in saving the lives of many children. Two people can be accommodated and the net would last for five years.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism