CNN-owned mobile news aggregator Zite has announced the launch of a new app for Google Glass, strengthening its position in the emerging computing technology.
The Zite app for Google Glass lets users to remain in touch with the latest top developments by scroll through the top 10 news stories on their personal newsreader site.
After the fervent response that its magazine-like app got on the iPad, before its nearly $20million acquisition by CNN in August this year, Zite has now come up with a personalized news service for the iPhone.
The Zite iPhone app marks the company’s foray into the smaller screen space, and, as per the company’s chief executive Mark Johnson, the new app is essentially a “simplified version” of the big-screen iPad app. Johnson has also described the iPhone app as a “pocket-sized magazine.”
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat